cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Media4u2
Registered since

Jan 31, 2008

MBLV 2012

I'll be at the MBLV starting tomorrow (Saturday, Feb. 4) through the following Saturday (Feb. 11).

Just curious as to how many others are going. I'd love to look up some of you who are regular posters here and talk face to face for a few minutes.

Let's do lunch!

Send me a private message and I'll pass along my cell number--maybe we CAN do lunch! 🙂
4 REPLIES 4
Lou_D
Registered since

Aug 29, 2007

Re: MBLV 2012

Won't be attending this year but I'm with you in spirit.
Media4u2
Registered since

Jan 31, 2008

Nuts! I was looking forward to meeting you this year!

I'll have to take next time!
nextgen1
Registered since

Jul 25, 2007

Last time we went Meeting Lou and his wife was one of the most enjoyable experiences for my wife and my self. They are very genuine people and I would love to hang out with them again. So there is props for Lou. )
Lou_D
Registered since

Aug 29, 2007

Media4u2
If you are there Monday night, call the Palms (off the strip club) to see if "Santa Fe and The Fat City Horns" are playing. It cost about $7.50 a ticket. Great band of pro Vegas musicians doing their own thing on a night off. They usually play one set at 10:00 PM on Mondays.

Thank you Dave for the kind words. We would like nothing more than to hook up with you and Media.

With us planning to relocate to FL, later this year,Feb will become prime wedding season plus my ever advancing age is becoming a factor, so I'm not sure if I will attend another Vegas show.

But any excuse to go to Vegas is a good excuse so who knows?