Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kristy_Batty
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Mic and track not blending

Hi im looking for advise, i use a l1 model 2 with tone match. When i am singing on my sure radio mic on its own its a lovely sound! When i play my tracks its a great sound! Ehen i sing over my tracks the mic gets alot quieter, if i hit mute on the track the volume comes back loud on the mic! I am also finding that it also happens the other way around. Its like the two dont go together! My volume on both is also up maximum and max on the master and it doesnt seem loud enough. Any help would be great, i cant gig with it like this as its too quiet but also just doesnt sound good??

1 REPLY 1
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Mic and track not blending

Hi Kristy Batty,

I looked back over your previous posts. Did you get the volume issue sorted out? Are you still performing for about 80 people? )
Hit maximum volume and its not that loud

If you are running the trims, volume controls and Master volume at max and it's not loud enough for 80 people, please call Bose Support. There may be a problem we can't solve here.

Kristy Batty posted:

Hi im looking for advise, i use a l1 model 2 with tone match. When i am singing on my sure radio mic on its own its a lovely sound! When i play my tracks its a great sound! Ehen i sing over my tracks the mic gets alot quieter, if i hit mute on the track the volume comes back loud on the mic! I am also finding that it also happens the other way around. Its like the two dont go together! My volume on both is also up maximum and max on the master and it doesnt seem loud enough. Any help would be great, i cant gig with it like this as its too quiet but also just doesnt sound good??

What you have described is probably because you are running at the maximum volume the capable of producing. You shouldn't need to have everything maxed out for 80 people.

Please call Bose Support.

Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673
(U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET

Thank you,

ST