cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyDang
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 21, 2021

Need an advice on "Category selection" and "Real sound adjusting/tune" on T1 Tonematch

Hi

I 'm looking for an advice on how to set up/adjust/tune the sound on T1 Tonematch.

When I play music from the YOUTUBE of  my I-phone connected to the T1 Tonematch (channel 1 or 2),

-What is the "category selection" on the TONEMATCH should I select?.

-What are the best tune category selections should I have to setup and adjust.

Thank you in advance.

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeremy_U

Re: Need an advice on "Category selection" and "Real sound adjusting/tune" on T1 Tonematch

Author Accepted Answer selected by AndyDang

Hello Andy,

The categories are designed specifically for instruments. However, you can either fully disable the effects if you just want a clean signal, or you can adjust each individual effect - this all really depends on what you are looking to achieve. 

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeremy_U

Re: Need an advice on "Category selection" and "Real sound adjusting/tune" on T1 Tonematch

Author Accepted Answer selected by AndyDang

Hello Andy,

The categories are designed specifically for instruments. However, you can either fully disable the effects if you just want a clean signal, or you can adjust each individual effect - this all really depends on what you are looking to achieve. 

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post