Highlighted
Registered since

Apr 28, 2018

Need part ASAP

Hi folks. I am the new owner of two Bose L1 Model 2 systems. They were not purchased new. I received everything today and all seems to be well except for one thing. On the very top of the bottom speaker section there is a plastic/metal plate attached with 4 screws. That plate is broken on one of them. No electronics involved. I just need to get the part and screw it in so the top speaker fits into the bottom speaker more securely. Can I get help knowing how to buy the part. There is absolutely no need to send the speaker in. It's just 4 screws. 

Thanks,

RobIMG_20180507_171754

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Need part ASAP

Hi Rob,

Please call Bose Support. If the part is available for purchase separately, you will be able to order through them.

Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673
(U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET

ST

Highlighted
Registered since

Apr 28, 2018

I wanted to post a follow-up message. I just got off the phone with Bose. This was my first experience with Bose support. They indicated that the part was generally available for sale to me but that it was back-ordered for a couple of weeks. Then the lady told me that because the part was back-ordered, Bose would not charge me for the part or the shipping. I couldn't believe it. I am not even the original owner and the system was purchased by the original owner in 2009. All I can say is WOW, I am impressed with that level of support. Happy to be a new Bose equipment owner.

Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to come back and tell us about your experience. And that's valuable feedback that I can send through to the team.

Cheers,

ST