Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 7, 2018

New Bose L1 MkII w/ B2 Bass and T8S Owner

First post!  Received my new Bose L1 Mk II w/ B2 bass and T8S tone match mixer yesterday and set it up. Totally stoked! Updated the T8S firmware per excellent instructions found on this site. I’ve been perusing this forum for information and everyone here has provided great knowledge for me, a new Bose owner. I have also just ordered a second L1 Mk II w/ B2 to complete a stereo setup.  I have three pairs of JBL EON G2’s that I will be selling soon! Don’t get me wrong, the Eon’s are great for what they do but the Bose system has more clarity, hands down! Happy new Bose system owner!

Michael

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Re: New Bose L1 MkII w/ B2 Bass and T8S Owner

Awesome!

Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Michael,

Thank you for joining the Bose Portable PA Community. It's great to have you here.

We have some notes for you in the Bose Portable PA wiki:

T8S ToneMatch Mixer

L1 Model II

Please tell us about your music. How are you using your ToneMatch Mixer and L1 systems?

Thanks,

ST

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 7, 2018

Thanks ST. Music is classic rock and blues. Using acoustics, electrics with tube amps, harp, friends drop by to jam, multiple mics for vocals and sometimes my son (great jazz piano and guitar player) drops in with his Roland keyboard and bass. So sometimes it’s a total acoustic setup and sometimes we need to get loud n proud!  I like to keep an iPod Nano plugged into channels 9+10 for breaks.  I also plan on feeding a Zoom H4N recorder from the aux outs.  Much smaller footprint than my AW4416 which you cannot mount on a tripod.

Poppers