cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smitty52
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2020

New L1 Model IIs

So I just popped for an on-sale pair of L1 Model IIs with B1 Bass Modules...what can I expect in comparison to my L1 Compacts?  Thrill me...

1 REPLY 1
scotthanna
Advocate
Registered since

May 20, 2006

Re: New L1 Model IIs

Not sure how you'll be using it, but I have both. I'm a DJ

My compact is great for it's portability. Clean crisp sound for ceremonies and cocktail hours.  If big volume wasn't a priority or the crowd was pretty small, the compact is perfect. 

My model 2, however, can rock a wedding of 250 people with no problem. The T1/t4 offers the extra inputs needed and an amazing sound card for recorded music as well as tone match for instruments.