Nova1
Registered since

Jul 18, 2018

Party Mod - S1 and Resolve Plus Volume Balance Issues

I can get both connected using the Bose connect app but I can’t get the s1 volume to turn down low enough using the Bluetooth volume control or When I turn down the volume on my iPad or iPhone . before the s1 is at living room listening level the s1 volume shuts off. This happens both in stereo or mono mod. 

Is this normal ? Any advise ? 

3 REPLIES 3
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Party Mod - S1 and Resolve Plus Volume Balance Issues

Hi Nova,

Thanks for your question.

Nova posted:

I can get both connected using the Bose connect app but I can’t get the s1 volume to turn down low enough using the Bluetooth volume control or When I turn down the volume on my iPad or iPhone . before the s1 is at living room listening level the s1 volume shuts off. This happens both in stereo or mono mod. 

Is this normal ? Any advise ?

I just used the Bose Connect app to connect an S1 Pro and SoundLink Revolve+ in Party Mode (and later Stereo Mode) on my iPad.

I set the S1 Pro Channel 3 volume at 12:00 o'clock like this.

Using the volume on the iPad, I had no trouble managing the volume down to a comfortable and then very low level. 

With the iPad volume all the way off, and then one-tap up it was quite low, but I was able to lower the sound further by turning down the volume on the S1 Pro.

Most of the time I leave the volume on the S1 Pro at 12:00 o'clock and manage the sound from the iPad.

Does that work for you?

ST

Nova1
Registered since

Jul 18, 2018

Thanks that worked. I guess you have to start the Bluetooth channel at mid volume. 

ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Nova,

Thanks for coming back to tell us you have things working.

Enjoy your S1 Pro and SoundLink Revolve+

ST