jdpuentejr@aol.com
Enthusiast
Registered since

Sep 28, 2018

Pro 32 as a mixer

I am needing to know if I can use my Pro 32 power base as a stand alone mixer for extra mic inputs using the line out to my S1 Pro.I have a gig that requires minimum setup space.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dylan_R

Re: Pro 32 as a mixer

Author Accepted Answer selected by jdpuentejr@aol.com

Hi jdpuentejr!

You could use an L1 Pro32 to sub-mix channels before going into an S1 Pro, or vice versa.

Bear in mind, though, that the line outputs on both speakers do not have an on-board variable gain, so overall volume level of the sub mix would be set on the destination speaker. 

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dylan_R

Re: Pro 32 as a mixer

Author Accepted Answer selected by jdpuentejr@aol.com

Hi jdpuentejr!

You could use an L1 Pro32 to sub-mix channels before going into an S1 Pro, or vice versa.

Bear in mind, though, that the line outputs on both speakers do not have an on-board variable gain, so overall volume level of the sub mix would be set on the destination speaker. 

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post