cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elranchodeluxe
Registered since

Nov 9, 2005

Quick questions for a unique situation

Greetings from New Hampshire!

I'm in the unique situation of having been asked to provide my L-1 as the sound system for rally for one of the presidential candidates this weekend. The people involved specifically requested, "The Bose system, because the sound is so clear."

My quick questions are:

1. Will the line out from the channel 1 or on the Model one work effectively as a media feed; meaning signal will go both the the PA and whatever recording system they want to attach?

2. If I have to st up the system on a raised gazebo, would it be best to angle the the system down toward the crowd by lifting the back of the unit a bit with some supports?

Thanks in advance for the feedback....
1 REPLY 1
DrumrPete
Advocate
Registered since

May 16, 2017

Re: Quick questions for a unique situation

1) Yes. Simplest is L1 Channel 1 direct XLR output to a Front Of House XLR input. From there, sound man can take a direct out to recorder.
Or Tap *1-click* into the *insert* jack for the recorder send if recorder is near L1, and not at FOH position.

2) Yes. A pair of rubber wedge type doorstops or about anything else (I use folded up B1 bags). A slight tilt is usually enough. Check for stability.