Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WaltR
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2011

Received Two Bose L1 Pro 16 Speakers

I was excited to open the boxes of my two new Pro 16's.  I have purchased many Bose products over the years.  To my disappointment, there is a notice in the box advising not to use until I did a firmware update.  To do this I needed a USB C cable which was not included with the purchase.  So, after a few hours I was able to find the proper cable.  Then I had to install the Bose updater program.  Finally I was able to complete the updates!  I was disappointed that at the cost of these speakers that a usb cable was not included when I was required to do an update right off the bat.  Also there is a bag or the arrays but you have to pay additional to get a cover for the main unit.  Come on, add a few dollars to the cost and include them!  No manual, have to go on line and download a manual.  There appears to be no registration process.  Also on the dealers web page it states that Bose Pro Series has a five year warranty but on the Bose Web Page it states a two year warranty.  Bose, the speakers are great but you really need to take a look at these issues! Disappointed!