cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WaltR
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2011

Received Two Bose L1 Pro 16 Speakers

I was excited to open the boxes of my two new Pro 16's.  I have purchased many Bose products over the years.  To my disappointment, there is a notice in the box advising not to use until I did a firmware update.  To do this I needed a USB C cable which was not included with the purchase.  So, after a few hours I was able to find the proper cable.  Then I had to install the Bose updater program.  Finally I was able to complete the updates!  I was disappointed that at the cost of these speakers that a usb cable was not included when I was required to do an update right off the bat.  Also there is a bag or the arrays but you have to pay additional to get a cover for the main unit.  Come on, add a few dollars to the cost and include them!  No manual, have to go on line and download a manual.  There appears to be no registration process.  Also on the dealers web page it states that Bose Pro Series has a five year warranty but on the Bose Web Page it states a two year warranty.  Bose, the speakers are great but you really need to take a look at these issues! Disappointed!