catmoondaddy
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 28, 2019

Reset Factory Settings on Tonematch 8s???

I have not completely read the manual or tutorial to the Tonematch 8s. Our Boses system has been working fine for a couple of years now but it seems I may need to restore the factory settings and start all over again. Is that recommended? Getting a lot of feedback and my acoustic guitar doesn't sound as crystal clear lately. Also I changed some settings to accommodate a our virtual concerts.

1 REPLY 1
Dylan_R

Re: Reset Factory Settings on Tonematch 8s???

Hi catmoondaddy!

Sorry to see you're getting problems with feedback. Before restoring factory settings on the mixer, I recommend loading the 'Factory Settings' scene first to see this improves things. 

Mic re-positioning can also reduce feedback - if your mic is placed right in front of your speaker, make sure your mic is angled away from the speaker array to avoid a feedback loop.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!