Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

S1 Pro Amber Light

If you see a solid amber light on your S1 Pro system, channel 1, please see this article

S1 Pro Amber Light on Channel 1

Thank you,

ST

5 REPLIES 5
CityFolk
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 4, 2018

Re: S1 Pro Amber Light

@ST what causes this to happen in the first place?

ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi CityFolk,

As you know there's a comedic meme: "Turn it off and on again" when it comes to electronic devices.

The unsatisfying explanation is, a processor has ended up in an unknown state. You need to reset the device.  For Bose Portable PA devices, you remove all sources of power (including any cables that might supply power and batteries), let the device sit for at least 30 seconds, then reconnect and turn on the power.

Thanks for asking.

ST

CityFolk
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 4, 2018

Haha, LOL. I worked with laptop computers so I totally get it. Thanks for the reply. 

GRCdirector
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2021

Hi! 
I took out the battery for a reset and the yellow light still came back on. Can you help? 

Dylan_R

Hi GRCdirector,

Welcome to the forum! 

Please could you confirm:
- whether you waited more than 30 seconds before reinstalling the battery?
- that all cords and cable connections were disconnected from the system?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!