cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccc1
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 29, 2018

Re: S1 Pro Battery included and S1 Pro Backpack for early adopters. May 10 2018

No bag yet WI  Ordered same day as stores were notified.

Archtop_Eddy
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 25, 2004

Ted posted:

Hi - it would help if folks posted their location when they receive their backpack. Any Canadians yet?

You're right Ted.  I'm in Colorado, USA.  I'll let everyone know if I get them tomorrow.

Daford_Acoustic
Registered since

Jun 12, 2018

Thanks for the Offer, guys.

It increased the value.

Ted1
Collaborator
Registered since

May 8, 2018

Just spoke to Bose Canada. Apparently they will not be shipping again until at least July 5th. (They had become unavailable and were back-ordered from the manufacturer is my guess). I am told that I should receive it sometime in July!

jbarner20
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 8, 2018

I just got my emails from UPS saying I’ll be getting my backpacks tomorrow. I’m located in Florida.

Archtop_Eddy
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 25, 2004

Got 'em! Came in today to Colorado as promised. Received two bags for my two S1 Pros. Quality built. Plenty of room for extras. When I only need one of my S1 Pros at a gig, got plenty of room for groceries in the other!

AE with Bose backpacks

Ted1
Collaborator
Registered since

May 8, 2018

OK great news. Contrary to my previous post concerning Canadian shipment not being until late July I just got the email from UPS that the backpack will be here tomorrow!! I am in Kingston, Ontario Canada -it's right on time as promised 6 weeks. Cheers to Bose eh!

Linda_S
Collaborator
Registered since

May 11, 2018

Ted posted:

OK great news. Contrary to my previous post concerning Canadian shipment not being until late July I just got the email from UPS that the backpack will be here tomorrow!! I am in Kingston, Ontario Canada -it's right on time as promised 6 weeks. Cheers to Bose eh!

Good on you, eh. I'm in Edmonton and truly hoped to get backpack in advance of Canada Day Weekend. Taking the S1 to a family reunion, and those distant relatives could get wild. Phoned today about one of the reverb dials falling off, and the dial will likely arrive sooner.

Tom Munch
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 30, 2004

I got mine too.  It's nicely built.  Has nice padding and quality straps.  Is a little heavy and uncomfortable on the back even when adjusted properly, but I'll give it a try.  Zippers on top storage compartment are inside, so they rest on top of the S1 and have to be tucked in somehow to close the outside zipper - strange they didn't put them on the outside too or on top?

Ted1
Collaborator
Registered since

May 8, 2018

The UPS scan said it came through Calgary so you should be good to get it soon! I guess it depends on when you registered though.