Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: S1 Pro Battery included and S1 Pro Backpack for early adopters. May 10 2018

Thanks David,

I'll send your comments through to our communications team.

The free backpack offer is for owners of S1 Pro systems purchased May 9, 2018 and earlier. Those systems did not include the battery.

ST

Participant
Registered since

Jun 22, 2018

I bought my S1 Pro + battery on March 22nd, 2018 and just applied to get my backpack.  Can't wait to get it.  LOVE my S1 Pro.  The mixer in it is super!!Use the Line out to connect to a 200 watt powered sub then crossovered to another 2-way 260 watts speaker which I call my tower-of-power and these have NEVER sounded better.   I'm seriously thinking of replacing my T-o-Power by the L1 model 1S with a B1 Bass...using the mixer on the S1Pro.  What do YOU think?

Registered since

May 8, 2018

Can I get the $149 as a refund. I probably wont use the backpack!

Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Ted,

I'm sorry to disappoint you.

The offer for the free backpack can't be converted to cash.

ST

Registered since

Mar 19, 2014

Being from Canada, I purchased two S1 Pros from guitar center while in Florida. Am I still eligible for the back pack offer. 

Registered since

Mar 29, 2018

Now I am confused, a mixer with the S1 pro?

Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Dooer,

Dooer posted:

Being from Canada, I purchased two S1 Pros from guitar center while in Florida. Am I still eligible for the back pack offer. 

I'll get more information about the offer on Monday.  Sorry I don't have an answer for you today.

ST

Registered since

Apr 10, 2018

jbarner20 posted:
Danny999 posted:

Hi ,I wonder Bose offer a choice of free battery pack or backpack,because bose itself come with a sleeve covered already,thats would be nice. Just a thought tho ??

If you buy a S1 Pro as of now the battery is shipped “free”. If you have the opportunity to get the backpack free, please do so, the sleeve only protects against dust really

I did purchased 2 s1 pro ,couples month ago,also purchased 1 battery for it.i’m sure I will be happy to have a backpack for transporting,just just lime i said just a thought,some people purchased before May ,the battery pack might be interested more than a backpack. Will Bose do promotions for F1 systems in the future?

Registered since

Mar 8, 2018

Danny999 posted:
jbarner20 posted:
Danny999 posted:

Hi ,I wonder Bose offer a choice of free battery pack or backpack,because bose itself come with a sleeve covered already,thats would be nice. Just a thought tho ??

If you buy a S1 Pro as of now the battery is shipped “free”. If you have the opportunity to get the backpack free, please do so, the sleeve only protects against dust really

I did purchased 2 s1 pro ,couples month ago,also purchased 1 battery for it.i’m sure I will be happy to have a backpack for transporting,just just lime i said just a thought,some people purchased before May ,the battery pack might be interested more than a backpack. Will Bose do promotions for F1 systems in the future?

Oohhhh what a unique situation. I don’t know where you purchased your S1s from but I got mine from Sweetwater. My sales rep actually contacted me about this whole thing. If you got yours directly from Bose, I’m sure bose’ Customer support will help you out with showing proof of purchases. As stated throughout this forum, bosebackpack is pretty vague. I wish Bose would give us approval emails from our claims and maybe even tracking info when they actually ship.

Registered since

May 11, 2018

Hi - I've tried repeatedly to enter my serial number, but I keep getting an error that reads "Please enter a valid serial number" I don't have a 17 digit serial number.