ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: S1 Pro Battery included and S1 Pro Backpack for early adopters. May 10 2018

Hi Linda S,

Thank you for joining the Bose Portable PA Community.

The serial number is on a white tag on the bottom of the S1 Pro. Did you find it?

ST

Linda_S
Registered since

May 11, 2018

Ah yes.... I was using the serial number from my purchase receipt, and it was missing the first 0 in the number. Thanks.

ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Danny999,

Danny999 posted:

? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? 

Will Bose do promotions for F1 systems in the future?

Please check out the promotions on F1 systems on Bose.com

ST

Ric1
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

I just finished submitting for my backpack and want to give all at Bose Pro Audio a warm thank you, as you did not have to do this. For those wanting to get both, now, consider this. I just looked at my account I used to buy the Bose S1 Pro and the separate battery and the total was $752 and change for both including sales tax. The battery is now included in the $599 price of the Bose S1 Pro. When I purchase my 2ND Bose S1 Pro, I will also purchase the backpack for it. 

Now that the Bose S1 Pro includes the lithium ion battery at a mere $99 bucks, there is no better bargain available anywhere for this sound quality. Period.

ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi jbarner20,

jbarner20 posted:

I wish Bose would give us approval emails from our claims and maybe even tracking info when they actually ship.

You will receive an email from Bose to confirm the status of your claim. I'm not sure about tracking information. 

ST

Danny999
Registered since

Apr 10, 2018

ST posted:

Hi Danny999,

Danny999 posted:

Will Bose do promotions for F1 systems in the future?

Please check out the promotions on F1 systems on Bose.com

ST

Thanks ST , I already purchased 2 set F1 systems,I was talking about the transportation case or cover ??

Danny999
Registered since

Apr 10, 2018

jbarner20 posted:
Danny999 posted:
jbarner20 posted:
Danny999 posted:

Hi ,I wonder Bose offer a choice of free battery pack or backpack,because bose itself come with a sleeve covered already,thats would be nice. Just a thought tho ??

If you buy a S1 Pro as of now the battery is shipped “free”. If you have the opportunity to get the backpack free, please do so, the sleeve only protects against dust really

I did purchased 2 s1 pro ,couples month ago,also purchased 1 battery for it.i’m sure I will be happy to have a backpack for transporting,just just lime i said just a thought,some people purchased before May ,the battery pack might be interested more than a backpack. Will Bose do promotions for F1 systems in the future?

Oohhhh what a unique situation. I don’t know where you purchased your S1s from but I got mine from Sweetwater. My sales rep actually contacted me about this whole thing. If you got yours directly from Bose, I’m sure bose’ Customer support will help you out with showing proof of purchases. As stated throughout this forum, bosebackpack is pretty vague. I wish Bose would give us approval emails from our claims and maybe even tracking info when they actually ship.

?? I got mine From Ebay. 

Jaydellson
Registered since

May 9, 2018

I just barely made the deadline for this offer and purchased mine with the battery so thank you being so kind. Saves me the hassle of looking for something which was already on the to-do list.

Danny999
Registered since

Apr 10, 2018

DavidE2 posted:

This is a bit confusing.  There are no purchase date limits on the bose backpack.com page for purchasing the S1.  So, if I purchase an S1 today and get the free battery (which is not something I necessarily need), do I also get the free backpack?  Because that's what it looks like.  I was able to complete the form with today's date but obviously wouldn't be able to enter a serial number until the S1 arrives.

Please clarify.

Thanks

I can exchange my backpack for your battery,cheers 

Archtop_Eddy
Registered since

Jul 25, 2004

FYI: When I submitted my claim for the S1 Pro backpack, I received an email immediately confirming my claim. The email was from Bose entited: You successfully submitted your claim. If you didn't get a confirmation email, you might look in your email junk folder.