wmorelArts10566
Participant
Registered since

May 30, 2021

S1 Pro system

I am looking at the Bose S1 pro system to use for my Non- profit organization.  The name is Arts 10566, an after school performing arts and visual arts.  My questions is if the S1 Pro System can be use for as a portable PA system and if can be use as a blue tooth speaker.  The events that we hold is in gallery space and schools's auditorium. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: S1 Pro system

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Liam_G

Both of those uses are exactly what it is designed for.  Depending on how many inputs you need depends on whether you would also require additional equipment (like a mixer).

But it has three inputs, so you can connect (for example) a Microphone and two instruments, or Mic, instrument and backing music by BT.  Or you can just use it as a great party speaker using BT from a phone.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: S1 Pro system

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Liam_G

Both of those uses are exactly what it is designed for.  Depending on how many inputs you need depends on whether you would also require additional equipment (like a mixer).

But it has three inputs, so you can connect (for example) a Microphone and two instruments, or Mic, instrument and backing music by BT.  Or you can just use it as a great party speaker using BT from a phone.

View solution in original post