cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeyc
Registered since

Oct 30, 2011

Second time I've lost all my presets on my T-1

Working 4 nights a week using same scene that I've been using for over a year and last night, all my presets were gone. I did a quick "band-aid" fix to get the first set outta the way but spent entire break re-building my user scene. Still not where it was so I'll have to spend some time today on it before tonight's gig. Is it my understanding that I can save these scenes to my laptop ? And be able to re-establish them in my T-1 should this happen again ? Because that would really be helpful since I'm using the laptop to run tracks and I always have it with me on gigs. Any help would be greatly appreciated....Maybe point me to a previous thread or something. Thanks Guys !!!!!
2 REPLIES 2
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Second time I've lost all my presets on my T-1

Hi Joe,

Sorry that you lost your scene.

Yes, you can back up your scenes to your computere. Here's the documentation.

T1® Scenes. The part where you use the L1® Updater software to back up your scenes to the computer is about half way down the page.

Once you have things set up the way you like, it's very fast to save your scenes to your computer (a minute or three), and about the same if you have to reload them.
joeyc
Registered since

Oct 30, 2011

Re: Second time I've lost all my presets on my T-1

Thanks and sorry ST. Had I looked at my post from the first time this happened, I would have backed them up to the laptop already instead of convincing myself it wouldn't happen twice...lol. Anyway, got all ness. parts of the puzzle home with me now since I have 2morro off, I'll attempt to upload my exsisting scenes to the lappy.
Thanks Again.