cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nextgen1
Registered since

Jul 25, 2007

T-1 & Ipod or Iphone 4

Can the T-1 be used with the Ipod or Iphone 4. If so what cable would be needed. Would you use the standard audio visual cable that you can buy from apple which is about 45 dollars? And where would you plug into? Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
dantedelsignore
Registered since

Jun 29, 2013

Re: T-1 & Ipod or Iphone 4

Hey, I would go to your local audio store, like guitar center, and buy an xlr to 1/8 headphone jack cord. A 1/4 to 1/8 will also work. (They will know the terms if you aren't familiar. Plug either into Chanel 1 input and then plug your "T1 cord" into the T1 and power stand. Set trim, Chanel volume, and master volume and your ready to jam.

cost 5-15 bucks.

(Used same setup to play my iPod earlier.

Option two.

Go to best buy and get a Bluetooth adapter.. Cost 25 bucks. Get a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter. Plug Bluetooth adapter into 1/8 jack, then plug both connected into Chanel 1 input on T1. You not have a Bluetooth L1 system. (I also have this and it works awesome)

cost 30-35 bucks. Enjoy 🙂
nextgen1
Registered since

Jul 25, 2007

Re: T-1 & Ipod or Iphone 4

I went a little more expensive route but I dont care. I bought the standard apple A/V composite cable. Connected the 1/8 inch small ends to 1/2 inch converters. And plugged it into the T-1 and its kicking butt right now.

I use this type of connection to all my mixers so that I can use my ipad as a back up source. This works perfect and I can use the cable for other mixers as well,thanks for the advice.