Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scotthanna
Advocate
Registered since

May 20, 2006

Re: T1 Features Poll

It's probably been mentioned, but I'd like to see RCA and or 1/8" inputs on the t1. So very handy on the compact.
machman
Registered since

Sep 9, 2010

Simply stereo!
DJ JD BASS
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 22, 2008

Stereo & geared toward DJs ASAP please.....
Dance Host
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

Hi JDBASS,

How about larger knobs?
DJ_Richard__Awa
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 9, 2005

This thread was started back in December 2009. I'm thinking/hoping/wishing that product development might be well under way and there will be some new Bose deliciousness coming soon. Thoughts?

Smile T1
scotthanna
Advocate
Registered since

May 20, 2006

I bet something is coming soon. But I must say, there isn't much I don't like about the current T1. Love the size,
Dance Host
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

Just give me a way to control volume remotely on the present T1 and I will be happy.
Bill_McGoldrick
Registered since

Oct 26, 2009

Craig please ask the same question of solo and duo acoustic acts, on the solo acts forum. For me it would be a couple of more channels, make it s a T2 and make it really 8 Channels. I would buy it.
PhilipNZ
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 6, 2011

1/8" Stereo input or RCA's
1/4" stereo jack with 2 assignable switchable options (in my case I'd like to be able to mute a channel while changing guitars and muting effects on one channel but there could be many other uses) Assignable inputs with channel switching
Make each auxiliary output assignable to any channel or multi channels, headphone, effects loop, master out.
Remove the overhang for the Cat5 plug as it's hard to press the tab with your finger
Better mounting tab as with lots of cables in the back the tone match is unstable.
Bluetooth input
DJ JD BASS
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 22, 2008

Rack mountable, stereo outs with faders... Oh yes and something BEFORE this thread reaches half a decade in AGE! Please!!!