Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motocrossvic
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2011

T1 Tone Match 3 Sticky Edit Knobs

I appreciate this subject has been aired before in respect of the three edit knobs under the blue screen on the Bose Tonematch T1 becoming sticky.  I've ordered three new knobs from Bose but the old sticky knobs don't seem to want to simply pull off the unit.  Should they just pull off please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dylan_R

Re: T1 Tone Match 3 Sticky Edit Knobs

Author Accepted Answer selected by Motocrossvic

Hi Motocrossvic!

The editing control knobs should pull off without excessive force - I recommend gripping them right at the base and using a small twisting motion to loosen.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dylan_R

Re: T1 Tone Match 3 Sticky Edit Knobs

Author Accepted Answer selected by Motocrossvic

Hi Motocrossvic!

The editing control knobs should pull off without excessive force - I recommend gripping them right at the base and using a small twisting motion to loosen.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post