Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kris2
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2018

Re: T1 Tonematch control knobs needed

I've received the correct knobs now and they do fit but are too loose on the spindle to stay put so I've had to DIY it a bit with a tiny bit of Blutack in each one so they stay on! The knobs are for the TS4/8 and I've got the T1 (the model that those models have superseded; I was told that the knobs for the T1 are no longer available) so I was fully aware that they may not be a perfect fit. Works fine though.
Just thought I'd give you all this info so any other T1 users are aware.
Cheers!

Berto162
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2021

I have the same issue. I lost the T1 channel volume  volume knob. Where can I purchase a new one in the US? 

Thank you very much. 

Berto

David_G

Hi Berto162 and welcome to the Pro-Portable Community!

For replacement parts like the volume control knob you mentioned, you can contact Bose Support and place an order. To find the right support contact for your region see this link - https://global.bose.com/en_us/support_sites.html

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!