Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1Eric
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2020

T4S Phantom Power Current Capacity

Greetings,

I have a T4S feeding an L1 1S with the B2. Although the current situation precludes most live music, at some point in the future, we will be allowed to make joyous noise in public. My rig varies depending on the gig. At times, I use guitar and bass pedals that are capable of being powered by phantom power. Both require less than 100 mA. I read that the T4S has over-current shutdown. My question is, what is the current limit point when shutdown is triggered? Can I power either or both pedals from the T4S?

Eric

1 REPLY 1
1Eric
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2020

Re: T4S Phantom Power Current Capacity

Perhaps I wasn’t clear about what I’m after. I use an LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI when the gig calls for me to play guitar. When I play bass, I use a Sansamp Bass DI v2. When solo, I use both. Sometimes I sit in on bass only. Depending on the gig, my load-in/load-out gear varies. For instance, when I play bass only, I don’t have to pack the co-linear array. Were I able to power the Sansamp DI with phantom power from the T4S, I wouldn’t have to pack the pedal board with its Pedal Power supply. I’m trying to minimize trips back and forth to the car. Does any body know at what current level the T4S’s phantom power over-current protection circuitry triggers?