Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Re: T4S & T8S Mixers - 1/4 inch (6mm) Mounting Screw (Mounting Options)

I still have (2) L1 Classics. Can you purchase the On-Stage Stands CM01 adapter and then tack weld the Tonematch side of the original T1 Tonematch mounting bar to it? Then attach the other end to the cylindrical speaker array bracket?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

A couple of questions for Bose. The T1 mounting bar cannot be welded to the CM01 because; the CM01 is nickel plated mild steel but the T1 bar is aluminum. Does Bose have any plans to manufacture a mounting bar to accommodate the T4S being mounted to the L1 Model 1 speaker array? There are probably thousands of people out there that are wondering this very issue. Also, because I have a T1 Tonematch, will my power supply be compatible with the T4S. 

Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Ronald,

I saw your post last night and I looked at ways that ultimately didn't work. 

Bose engineered the new mount for the T4S/T8S because customers wanted a more secure, non-proprietary mounting solution - a way to do that closer to the performers.

There are no plans to replace the T1® mounting arm for the Cylindrical Radiator®.  I'm sorry.

Good news: Your T1® Power Supply is compatible with the T4S.

ST

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Thanks for your quick response ST.

Highlighted
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

DIY T1 braket for T4s

1. I just want to share what I did to mount my T4s on L1 using t1 bracket. Let me know what you think. If you got better idea. 
Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Jha,

That's very cool. How did you do this?

ST

Highlighted
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

ST posted:

Hi Jha,

That's very cool. How did you do this?

ST

Hi ST,

l use the die grinder to grind it down then thread it. I use 3/8 to 5/8 adapter.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

What a great idea and thanks for sharing. Depending on the venue I need my Tonematch to be mounted left or right of my L1 Classic tower. I could make (2) of your versions with the mounting bar flipped over in the 2nd one. I was thinking of tapping through the end piece and running some all thread with 1/4" extension on top and bottom. Then have the adapter mounting on top or bottom. Not sure it would work. 

Highlighted
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

Krafty posted:

What a great idea and thanks for sharing. Depending on the venue I need my Tonematch to be mounted left or right of my L1 Classic tower. I could make (2) of your versions with the mounting bar flipped over in the 2nd one. I was thinking of tapping through the end piece and running some all thread with 1/4" extension on top and bottom. Then have the adapter mounting on top or bottom. Not sure it would work. 

Hi Krafty,

Yes you can do that's on bold side of the bracket then flip it over. Mine L1 just seat at home. Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Since I never know which side of the tower my T4S Tonematch will be on, I simply threaded both sides of the bar and screwed an adapter on both of them. Once you get the end piece ground and rounded the threads are easy to chase.