Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCaugust
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 9, 2018

T4s with one model 2

if I want to use the T4S with a single model 2...I connect with tonematch cable to the Right side channel...do I then have to pan every individual channel to far right in order for things to work properly? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
DCaugust
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 9, 2018

Re: T4s with one model 2

Thought there would be more people that have a model 2 and the new T4s....or is everyone out there using stereo L1 systems?

Seagullman
Advisor
Registered since

Dec 13, 2013

Hi Dcaugust,

I'm giving you a link which should help. It's in the Bose Encyclopedia/Wiki section which you can find at the top of each page of the forum. It's a real treasure trove of information and most questions regarding the products covered by the forum have been covered there. After years of using bose I still sometimes go there to see if anything new has been added.

T4S/T8S Mono Output

The link will give you a lot of information regarding the T4S/T8S mixers but I've cut and pasted the relevant part for your question from the Wiki.

"Pan all inputs hard RIGHT

Connect your L1® to the RIGHT ToneMatch® port

OR

Use the ¼ inch (6mm) Right Output to a powered loudspeaker (e.g. S1 Pro, L1® Compact, F1 Model 812). For best results use a ¼ inch (6mm) jack Tip-Ring-Sleeve cable."

I hope that helps.

Tony

ScubaBadger
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 16, 2019

Dcaugust posted:

Thought there would be more people that have a model 2 and the new T4s....or is everyone out there using stereo L1 systems?

I use T4S with single and twin L1 MKII's with 2 x B2's, fantastic combo either way.