Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2018

Temporary shut down

during a gig my system is cutting out momentarily a Red light comes on in place of the Blue even when there is nothing being played through it, I think it is something to do with the speaker in the socket or the legs maybe not fully open  it is a occasional fault ut when it does happen it does it every 30 secs Help!!!  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 11, 2016

Re: Temporary shut down

Hello, Keith.

This sounds like an issue with the L1 power stand. It can also happen if there is a short in the B1 cable. Do you have another B1 cable you can try? 

The next time the L1 does this temporary shut-down cycling, try disconnecting the B1 cable from the Power Stand. If that stops the cycling then the problems is likely the B1 cable.

If the unit continue to cycle off/on please contact Bose Support in the UK.

United Kingdom

Bose House, Quayside, Chatham Maritime
Kent, ME4 4QZ, UK

Bose UK
Tel: +44 (0)3330-142545
pro_uk@bose.com

Thank you.

Bose Pro Community Admin

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2018

I have tried unplugging the cables whilst the fault was occurring inc ethernet non of which resolved the issue however if you re adjust the speaker in its socket it seems to resolve the issue initially 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 11, 2016

Hello, Keith.

keith.muso posted:

I have tried unplugging the cables whilst the fault was occurring inc ethernet non of which resolved the issue however if you re adjust the speaker in its socket it seems to resolve the issue initially 

It sounds like the unit will have to be serviced.

Please contact Bose Support in the UK.

Bose Pro Community Admin