bubba1
Registered since

Nov 29, 2010

The Wallacher guitar Hanger

I want to suggest to you to not promote the Wallacher Guitar Hanger known as the WPas 1
I bought the WPAS 1 from the Wallacher Site on December 16 /2010 after reading about it on the Bose forum and have not received it as of January 18 /2011.I called the number listed on 3 ocasions and sent e-mails and got no response until I threatened action at which time I teceived an e-mail for tracking information.That was on Saturday the 15th of January 2011.I have heard nothing as of yet.In my opinion the Wallacher site is not worthy of mention on the Bose forum and I would like to see it gone.The site is not reliable and at this point I have no choice but to assume I got ripped. Frown Mad
11 REPLIES 11
colandy
Registered since

Dec 5, 2004

Re: The Wallacher guitar Hanger

Hi Bubba. I'm sorry about the problems you are having with Wallacher. I have no good suggestions for remedy.

I've enjoyed my L1 hangers for a couple of years. It is/was a very well thought out product that helps simplify the stage set up and protect your guitar.

Maybe someone on the forum who has switched to the Compact would be willing to sell their hanger to you. As far as I know, they do not work on the Compact.

This would be a good opportunity for someone to step in and provide a similar product.

Respect,
Col. Andy
Dan_Cornett
Registered since

Jun 6, 2005

quote:
Originally posted by Bubba:
....I teceived an e-mail for tracking information.That was on Saturday the 15th of January 2011.I have heard nothing as of yet...
If you got shipment tracking info, it should get to you before long.

It is a small outfit, and seems to be operated as a side-business / hobby. The products are decent, but the business does not have a history of prompt service.
chrisl1
Registered since

Jun 17, 2010

Bubba, I am having the same issues with Wallacher. I ordered the same thing you did and have not heard anything and it has been over 3 weeks. The first message I received was an automated response that the USPS was expecting my shipment. I have had no response from the toll free customer service line and none of my emails have been responded to. 2 separate emails have comeback as bad email addresses.

The only reason I trusted the site site was because there were official Bose people talking about the WPAS1 here on this forum so I thought it was a legit and reputable business. BOSE should post at the top of each of these Forum threads that Wallacher is unreliable.

Dan mentioned that it may be a side business...well, if Wallacher can't fulfill orders, they should take down the site and not take peoples orders/money. I paid $24 with $11 shipping for 2 pieces of metal and 3 weeks later I've got nothing.

BOSE - Please warn folks of this!
SunDog
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2010

I cant recall - but i think that i bought mine from howzithangin

http://www.howzithangin.com/wallacher.html

Got them last november and the shipping was prompt. Insane shipping and handling charge ($15 - i think) - but I got them. Not sure if wallacher and these folks are related or not.
Joelheck
Registered since

Jul 16, 2007

I ordered and received mine several years ago. It's a shame that they seem to be having issues with delivery and responsiveness. I was pleased with the product and service at the time. I use both of mine, one for my guitar and the other to hold up a FourPlay light unit (Light holder use not endorsed by Bose). But they work great.

I just checked the Howzithanging website that "Sundog" referenced, and when you click on the "Contact" option, it returns an error 404 "Page not found" thats not good.

Bubba, did you ever receive yours?
I appreciate the frustration with the delay, but it would be nice to know if they ever came through.
bubba1
Registered since

Nov 29, 2010

Yes They Are related and I finally did get mine....he is awful slow to respond ......but its a poor business stand as far as Im concerned.......and yes Bose needs to drop any recomendation of his site unless he changes his business practice.
bubba1
Registered since

Nov 29, 2010

Yes I received mine but have the same complaints as those who posted on this site
bubba1
Registered since

Nov 29, 2010

well chris ...I feel your pain...I did finally get mine but not without kicking up a fuss.I had to dig at it with e-mails to get a response.I think he checks messages once a year it feels like.
Good Luck
colandy
Registered since

Dec 5, 2004

I don’t recall ever seeing anyone from Bose recommending the guitar hanger.

On the other hand, I have spoken highly of the product on this board because it has been so useful to me.

I'm sorry you have experienced delays in getting yours.
Again, I don't advise using the hangers in a windy place.

Respect,
Col. Andy