Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Three Piece Band - diverdan15

Hi diverdan15,

Thanks for using The Sketcher!
Here is your Sketch.

-- click image to make changes to the live version --

Quoting diverdan15 from The Sketcher
quote:
I have a fishman pick-up on the bass along with a Fishman pre-amp. I use stage boxes for all of the instruments. Three musician singers and we trade instruments all of the time.
Musician one sings, guitar, mandolin, violin, bass
Musician two sings, guitar, mandolin, bass
Musician three sings guitar, banjo, bass
4 REPLIES 4
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Three Piece Band - diverdan15

Hi diverdan15,

Thank you for joining the Forum.

It looks like you have a plan. Is this something you are doing now? How is it working for you? Need help?

Please tell us more about your music:
  • What kind(s) of music you play?
  • Where you do it (size, type of venue)?
  • Who is there (audience) - how many, what are they doing while you are performing?
  • Do you have a web site?
  • If no web site, could you post a picture of your ensemble?

Thank you.
diverdan15
Registered since

Sep 11, 2011

Music is a mix of acoustic pop, folk, traditional Irish, contemporary Irish, bluegrass, country stew.
Venues are local festivals, Irish Pubs, neighborhood bars & clubs.
Audience of usually about 50 and they like to talk...I love the Bose for this reason. Audience can converse next to the speaker and still hear us at the back of the room. We are an acoustic group so I love the small profile of the speaker as it lets the audience know we aren't going to drive them out of the room.
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi diverdan,

Nice to get to know you better. Thanks for the information and the picture.

quote:
Originally posted by diverdan15:
Music is a mix of acoustic pop, folk, traditional Irish, contemporary Irish, bluegrass, country stew.

That's quite a stew!
diverdan15
Registered since

Sep 11, 2011

Yeah, this is a "conceal and carry" state so you have to be ready for anything!