Highlighted
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Tone match power supplies (2) a question of tidiness :-)

Hi

ive recently invested in the TS8, I use it in conjunction with the T1 - the T1 plays backing tracks through channel 4/5 while the TS8’s channel 8 controls the overall volume 

i still haven’t got my head around how to have the Tone match power supplies (x2) looking tidy at gigs and find them a little cumbersome- with all due respect 

short of having a custom case built to house both units and the tone match supplies I haven’t yet thought of a way to have these units ( the supplies) looking tidy 

any suggestions welcome 

thanks ?? 

Jerome

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Tone match power supplies (2) a question of tidiness :-)

Hi Jerome,

You can put together a couple of ToneMatch Power Supply Extension??s so you can put the ToneMatch Power supplies out of sight.

ST

Highlighted
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Re: Tone match power supplies (2) a question of tidiness :-)

Thank you ST 

I guess ideally I`m seeking a solution or idea where by basically I dont have to do too much fiddling with them 

it sounds a little pedantic - but they seem quite fragile as well as being a little on the messy side 

Thinking out loud - I feel like they need to be attached to something (like a powerboard) or in a case of some description with drilled holes so I dont have to to pack them up / pull them out / plug them in from gig to gig

in summary I guess its preservation & tidiness going hand in hand 🙂

thanks sincerely for your suggestion 

if you have any others please let me know - ATM I`m thinking a custom case might be the way to go- which is somewhat unfortunate 

thanks again

Jerome