AlanC76
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2018

Transferring data between T1s

i recently changed my 2nd L1 model 1 for a model 2 with a B2. The deal also included a T1 so I now have 2 of everything !

my question is, can i transfer the setup information from my old T1 to the new one ?

Via usb perhaps ?  

Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Transferring data between T1s

Hi AlanC76,

You can backup all the Scenes on one T1® to a computer. Then restore those Scenes on another T1®.

Here's the documentation on T1® Scenes.

Does that help?
ST

AlanC76
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2018

Many thanks ST !

I’ll try that tomorrow, it will be a huge time saver.

nice to see you again, I lost track of this group but still a faithful Bose user ! Hoping to go for the new T4s when cash is available !

ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

It's good to see you again too AlanC76. Please come back and tell us how it goes with the Scenes.  I haven't done it in a long time.

ST

AlanC76
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2018

All done ! Took about 10 minutes start to finish 🙂 

Next gig, I'll be using the "new" T1 on my mic stand as usual connected to one L1 with master out going to the other L1 via a standard jack cable.

The "old" T1 will be connected to the 2nd L1 with the master out going to the first with jack cable. 

This will give me 4 inputs available for extra mics and connection a PC for the client to play music during my breaks.

Luxury 😄 

I'm just "dreading" (but not really !) the sound of 2 B2's running together.

Thanks again ST

ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi AlanC76,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that all worked out.

If things end up sounding funny (hollow, ringy, or odd), make sure you have at least 6 metres (20 feet) between the Model II Power Stands.

OR

Remove the jack cables that connect the two L1® systems (the ones you are connecting to the Model II Power Stands).

ST