Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 28, 2018

Using L1 Mix app on a different Pro16

Can I use my iphone with the app on a different Pro16 or will it overwrite my Pro16 remote scene settings?I want to be able to use my nephews Pro16 at his gig.He uses his T8S with it,and would leave his onboard inputs available for me to plug into as his guest player.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using L1 Mix app on a different Pro16

Author Accepted Answer selected by jdpuentejr@aol.com

Hey jdpuentejr!

If you use your L1 Mix app with a second L1 Pro system, this will not affect the scene settings saved for the first system. 

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Using L1 Mix app on a different Pro16

Author Accepted Answer selected by jdpuentejr@aol.com

Hey jdpuentejr!

If you use your L1 Mix app with a second L1 Pro system, this will not affect the scene settings saved for the first system. 

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post