TitansOXD
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2018

Vocal Quartet and Audio Tracks

We have used a single L1 Model 2 with T1 ToneMatch and B2 Sub as a trio utilizing Ch. 1-3 for vocal mics and Ch. 4/5 for audio tracks ran from an iPad in an Alesis iDock without issue. Now, we are adding a Bass vocalist along with a second L1 Model 2/ T1 ToneMatch/ B2 Sub. I have read several posts concerning splitting 2 vocalists per System (e.g. Ch 1-2 on each T1), but we desire the audio tracks to appear in both units, can you please detail the hookup for this? Also, I have been told you can join the 2 Systems together keeping at least 20 ft. of distance between them to reduce the chance of any potential feedback due to 4 open mics. Could you please detail this hookup? I am most appreciative of any advice and info you could give. Thank you so very much.
2 REPLIES 2
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Vocal Quartet and Audio Tracks

Hi TitansOXD,

Here is a link to an article about several ways to work with two Model II + T1® units.

Two T1® with Model II Systems

I think the only scenario not covered is this one:

quote:
Originally posted by TitansOXD:
we desire the audio tracks to appear in both units

You an run the LEFT output of the audio tracks to one T1® and the Right output of the audio tracks to the other T1®. This will give you stereo and I think that this could work well.

Does that help?
TitansOXD
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2018

Re: Vocal Quartet and Audio Tracks

Thank you ST for your quick attention and reply. I had pondered the audio split you recommend, thank you for confirmation of my thoughts. You certainly have given me much to consider and digest, it is greatly appreciated. This system from Bose is awesome, and likewise, so are folks who offer assistance on this forum. Sincere thanks once again.