Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

Vox Stomplab 1G

I have had several multi effect type pedals. Out of the box, the Stomplab 1G was pretty impressive plugging it into my Compact. I did a little research on it as far as reviews go. Without even knowing how it really functions and just plugging in and playing and running through the presets, I found many useful tones.
Many of the complaints on it were of the battery compartment having to be accessed by pulling the four screws on the back. It is a pain, but many quality and pricier pedals are built the same way. The construction of it is not that heavy duty either. It does not come with a power supply, but would do you expect for $69.00.
I liked the look of it with the chicken head knobs. Some people complained about learning how to access and edit features. I have not got into it myself yet. After previewing the manual, it does not seem much different than any other multi effect pedal.
In any case, I wanted to bring attention to this pedal. For one on a budget and looking for this type of pedal, I think it is a lot of bang for the buck at $69.00. I will report back after playing around with it some more. Would love to hear other reports on it, if you have used it.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Vox Stomplab 1G

Hi macheted01,

Thanks for posting about the Vox StompLab 1G

It's always fun to explore new ways to get different sounds out of a guitar.

I looked through the site and watched the video. That's a lot of sound in a tiny box.

I hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun.