Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oldmachead
Advisor
Registered since

Mar 29, 2010

Will an iPad fit in the S1 Pro Backpack?

ST posted:

Hi Troubador,

It looks like we missed the August 1 target. I'll see what I can find out next week.

Sorry about that.

ST

@ST Is there room in the backpack for an iPad?

It would be really handy if I could get my S1, iPad and mic into the backpack. So much easier to transport - as you know, the little bits and bobs can be challenging when you want to be portable!!

7 REPLIES 7
CityFolk
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 4, 2018

Re: Will an iPad fit in the S1 Pro Backpack?

@troubador what size iPad? Mini, 9.7, or Pro?

oldmachead
Advisor
Registered since

Mar 29, 2010

CityFolk posted:

@troubador what size iPad? Mini, 9.7, or Pro?

@CityFolk Silly me ... should have mentioned that ... I use the original iPad (iPad 1.0?) - it has a curved back and no camera.

This one: https://support.apple.com/kb/S..._US&locale=en_US

ChetDude
Collaborator
Registered since

May 10, 2018

I'd say yes. 

Your iPad would probably fit in the big top pocket along with a mic and cord and other bits...

Ric1
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

These photos of mine with a measuring tape should help. My 1st answer would be a resounding YES!

Archtop_Eddy
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 25, 2004

I use the first-generation iPad.  Although I carry it around in my guitar gig bag and will continue to do so, I just checked to see if it fits in the S1 Pro gig bag and indeed it does!   In at least four different ways:  behind the back, on the side, between the top compartment and the S1 Pro, and in the top compartment of the gig bag. See attached pics to see what I mean. By the way, I keep my iPad in a slightly-padded velvet sleeve, and it still fits in the S1 bag. First picture shows the iPad and the sleeve, the next four show it in various places in the gig bag, the last picture shows the gig bag closed with the iPad in the top compartment within the S1 Pro gig bag. Pics are a bit fuzzy but you get the idea...

IMG_4486IMG_4487IMG_4488IMG_4489IMG_4490IMG_4491

GeneS
Collaborator
Registered since

May 27, 2018

troubador posted:
ST posted:

Hi Troubador,

It looks like we missed the August 1 target. I'll see what I can find out next week.

Sorry about that.

ST

@ST Is there room in the backpack for an iPad?

It would be really handy if I could get my S1, iPad and mic into the backpack. So much easier to transport - as you know, the little bits and bobs can be challenging when you want to be portable!!

For busking I carry a 25’ wrapped double xlr (two xlr cables wrapped together to connect my TC Helicon Voicelive Play Acoustic), a 12’ xlr cable, a 12’ 1/4” guitar cable,  the 10.5 iPad pro in a hard keyboard case, along with an airturn tablet holder. There is room for more stuff as well, but my pedals are on a board. I also (after reading about somebody else on here doing it) carry a spare power cable just in case. Still have anther outside pocket... hmmmmmm. 

oldmachead
Advisor
Registered since

Mar 29, 2010

Thank you, all, for your very helpful responses. You guys are great!!