cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eddiehill
Registered since

Sep 19, 2014

Wireless Mic Recommendations

I'm sure the discussion is on her somewhere, but I can find alot. I am looking for recommendations for wireless mics for the system. One that has a Tone-match preset.
2 REPLIES 2
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Wireless Mic Recommendations

Hi Eddie Hill,

Thank you for joining the Forum.

There is a Preset for
Category: Vocal Mics
Preset: Headworn Mics

I have found this to work well with several different kinds of headset/headworn microphones.

You might find this helpful: Stepping out from behind the microphone stand.

I have had really good results with the Crown CM-311A

If you are talking about hand-held wireless microphones, then you would use the Preset that most closely matches the wireless microphone. For example I have wireless Shure Beta 58 microphones and I use
Category: Vocal Mics
Preset: Shure Beta 58A

As for specific recommendations, I'm using the Shure wireless microphones because I've had them for a very long time, long before there were as many options as there are now.

Does that help?
joeyc
Registered since

Oct 30, 2011

Re: Wireless Mic Recommendations

If you are gonna go head set mic. i would highly recommend crown cm 311 as pictured above. I have been using this mic for 20 years in all its different configurations and pound for pound it sounds as good or better than most hand held mics in its price range which I believe is around 400.00 - 500.00 bucks now but worth every penny. I have three that I've collected over the years and enough parts to build a forth if needed. They are that good !!!