cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c21randy
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2020

connecting L1 model II to zoom L12

I'm wanting to connect my Bose L1 to a Zoom L12 so i can record live shows without noise interference from the audience. I also have  a T1 to connect through. I just cant figure out how to make this work.

2 REPLIES 2
Dylan_R

Re: connecting L1 model II to zoom L12

Hi c21randy,

Welcome to the Bose forum! Thank you for joining us. 

Where is the Zoom L12 located, in relation to the L1 and T1?

If possible, I'd recommend the following setup to give you the most options for recording and mixing (and also to record/mix in stereo):

1. Connect your microphones/instruments directly to the inputs on the Zoom L12.
  2. Connect from the outputs on the Zoom L12 to the T1/L1.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
c21randy
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2020

Re: connecting L1 model II to zoom L12

Thank you so very much for your guidance.