Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
calixxx
Participant
Registered since

Aug 7, 2020

electric acoustic guitar not working on s1 pro

Hi, I bought a S1 pro to mainly use as a bluetooth speaker but recently got a cheap epiphone AJ100ce electric acoustic. When i plug my guitar it gives me a buzzing sound and it does not produce the guitar sound. Can someone pls assist me... Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dylan_R

Re: electric acoustic guitar not working on s1 pro

Author Accepted Answer selected by calixxx

Hi calixxx,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear of your issue. I recommend trying a different cable to connect the guitar to see if this resolves the problem.

Does the buzzing sound occur when the guitar is connected to either input 1 OR 2 on the S1 Pro? Or only on one input?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dylan_R

Author Accepted Answer selected by calixxx

Hi calixxx,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear of your issue. I recommend trying a different cable to connect the guitar to see if this resolves the problem.

Does the buzzing sound occur when the guitar is connected to either input 1 OR 2 on the S1 Pro? Or only on one input?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

calixxx
Participant
Registered since

Aug 7, 2020

Hi Dylan_R,

Thanks for your response. It's on both input 1 & 2. I will try to get a new cable asap to check and update. Cheers!