cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muaz.alhilal
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

how to connect tow bose s1 pro to laptop or pc?

hello I cant find a way to connect my tow bose s1 pro to my laptop , there is no bose connect app like the one for phones .. any ideas? using bluetooth i can only connect to one of them

3 REPLIES 3
Bucher
Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2020

Re: how to connect tow bose s1 pro to laptop or pc?

Hello,

I'm also looking for the easiest possible way to do this (I've two Bose S1 Pro's). Where can I find a download of the Bose Connect App for Windows 10? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Urs Bucher

Portable PA filtered 'no answer':
https://community.bose.com/t5/Portable-PA/Connecting-two-Bose-S1-Pro-s-via-bluetooth-on-laptop domyhomeworkonline.net

Dylan_R

Hi muaz & bucher,

Thank you both for joining us, welcome to the forum!

The Bose Connect app is not available to download for MacOS/Windows, and can only be installed on a mobile device. You can connect your computer to one S1 Pro system via Bluetooth, but a stereo setup can not be achieved wirelessly - you would need to use audio cables for this.

I have made a request to Bose's engineering and development team, asking for the Bose Connect app to be made available on MacOS/Windows to support Bluetooth stereo pairing functionality.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
ZoeKing
Participant
Registered since

Aug 24, 2021

will first need to enter Party mode. That is how I always fo and it helpes me. BTW now I am looking where to buy powerpoint presentation  as I am working  a lot and dont have time for my study