cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geras440
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

problem with l1s with b1 bass module

good afternoon, I would like to comment that for a few weeks I have had problems with my l1s, the problem is that being in some performance, suddenly the sound of the ls, only stays with the column, and the sound of the bass falls ,, On other occasions, the sound of the column speakers stays, but module b1, sounds like at medium capacity than it normally is, this fault is irregular, but it is becoming more frequent .. when, has After that, I turn off the system and turn it on again but it remains the same. this has happened in different churches where I play music ,,,, nothing more of the equipment fails, I have an f1, a compact l1 and only the l1s presents this sound failure in the bass .... so there is an unbalanced sound , or with low to medium capacity ... any suggestions

1 REPLY 1
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: problem with l1s with b1 bass module

Hi geras440,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your L1 model 1S. it sounds like there may be an issue with the blue speakon cable fed runs from the power stand to the B1 bass module.

Please ensure you rotate the connectors when you insert them into the power stand and B1 bass module. You should feel a snap when you lock them.

If you're sure the cables are locking into place, follow this link for instructions on how to open the cable connectors and inspect the wires.  

B1 cable connections

If anything is loose please tighten the screws. if the cables are broken please contact Bose Support, or replace the cable with an NL4 Speakon cable (four conductor cable - not two conductor cable).

If the cable appears to be okay, then please contact Bose Support

Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673
(U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET
Other regions

Thank you,

ST