Highlighted
Registered since

Jun 17, 2018

t4s - send to different mixer with effects

Hi. I have a ts4, and LOVE the sound of the effects on my acoustic guitar and vocal mic when playing as a duo (basically just eq, reverb, and instrument selection), with the ts4 connected directly to the L1 model 2. When playing in a 4-piece band (10 total channels), we run my ts4 to our 16-ch mixer and then to the L1, but the sound isn't as yummy. I've been using a 1/4" instrument cable from the mono R output jack to the other mixer. Which output and/or settings can i use to get the same yummy sound when going through the 16-ch mixer?  thx

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: t4s - send to different mixer with effects

Hi SecondRow Joe,

Thank you for joining the Bose Portable PA Community.

You can leave your T4S Connected to the Model II Power Stand with the ToneMatch cable. Then run the mixer to the Model II Power Stand Analog Input for everybody else.

Model 1S Analog Input

OR

If you aren't using T4S Channels 5 / 6 connect your mixer outputs to 5 / 6 and have just one connection to the Model II Power Stand.

ST

Highlighted
Registered since

Jun 17, 2018

thx, some good ideas to try.......does that mean that there is no way to send effects to an external mixer through one of the outputs?  thx

Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi secondrow joe,

The signal out of the T4S Left, Right, and Aux 1 outputs all have full effects.

I didn't go into that because you said the sound "wasn't as yummy". That's not easy to diagnose. The best way to keep the sound you like from the T4S is to connect it to the L1® rather than routing it through another device.

ST