Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

zvex nano - anybody out there using one?

Hi Guys,

There's a zvex nano
available locally. Before I get all crazed about this tiny .1 to .5 watt amp I was wondering if anybody here had actually used one.

I'd have to get a small cab to go with it, and then mic it because you can't run it directly to a line level input.

Just looking for a little (no pun intended) real tube and speaker cone vibe to put in front of an L1®.

Anybody using one of these? I did a search and didn't find anything except a brief mention by Tony-at-Bose back in 2004.
2 REPLIES 2
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: zvex nano - anybody out there using one?

Gave this a little more thought, realized that I would have to bring along a cabinet, microphone, cables and all that.

I ran my McIntyre BluesMaker II

direct to my Compact (Channel Two - ToneMatch® off).

It sounded amazing.

End of mental meanderings.
dancingdogmuse
Registered since

Feb 19, 2004

Re: zvex nano - anybody out there using one?

Big Grin isn't it great when we find new ways to use old stuff...and it costs nothing more than some deep thinking...Enjoy.... Cool