Highlighted
Lancealot3190
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 1, 2020

A few recommendations for the Bose Connect app

As there is not an easy way to provide recommendations for Bose products without creating a review, which I do not think is the best format to do so, I am creating this topic in hopes that it reaches Bose. 

First and foremost, make it easier for someone to send in recommendations. With that said, I recently bought a SoundLink Revolve and have been playing around in the Bose Connect app. Here are a few recommendations that I have based off of my initial use:

• When the Bose device is charging, in addition to showing just the circle with a lighting bolt in it, show a numerical value for the percent charged. A numerical percentage is shown for the battery's status when the device is not charging and thus seems lacking for the numerical value to not be shown during charging. 
  • If we are allowed to turn on the device from the app by dragging down to connect, allow for the option to turn off the device from the app as well. I did notice that there is the option to select "disconnect" from the app; however, the device does not turn off and goes into pairing mode. 
  • Perhaps the app could be made to run in the background to eliminate the roughly 5 second wait for the Bose app to initiate every time it is opened, even if they do not force close it
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: A few recommendations for the Bose Connect app

Hello Lancealot3190, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community and providing us with your feedback. This is greatly appreciated and will pass on these comments to the relevant department. 

Have a lovely day. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Stogie
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 1, 2019

Re: A few recommendations for the Bose Connect app

I also had a suggestion about six months ago to have the app remember the last settings - pair both revolve +’s in stereo mode so you don’t have to do it over every time. It’s a pain when I want to connect a couple of times a day. 

Bose response was great idea we’ll let out technical staff know.....