Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2020

Adding a second device to the bose app

I just got a bose soundlink mini speaker 2 trying to figure out how to add it to the bose app.  The problem I don't see where I can add a second device (my first device are the whisper quiet ear phones) so how can I add a second bose device to my bose app on the same phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Adding a second device to the bose app

Author Accepted Answer selected by mpop

Hello, 

Thanks for your question!

The SoundLink Mini II does not use any Bose applications 😊

To connect your SoundLink Mini II to your device, activate Bluetooth via the button on top of the speaker and visit your device's Bluetooth settings. If you need assistance with this, do let us know what device you own and we will be more than happy to do what we can to help.

If you were to add another device to your Bose app, these would just pop up as available connections when the product is in discovery mode. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by mpop

Hello, 

Thanks for your question!

The SoundLink Mini II does not use any Bose applications 😊

To connect your SoundLink Mini II to your device, activate Bluetooth via the button on top of the speaker and visit your device's Bluetooth settings. If you need assistance with this, do let us know what device you own and we will be more than happy to do what we can to help.

If you were to add another device to your Bose app, these would just pop up as available connections when the product is in discovery mode. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2020

Thanks for the information.  So I don't need to connect the speaker to the app then it looks like.