Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

Alexa

How do I pair/connect Alexa dot to my Soundlink Revolve speaker? It does not show up on the Wi-Fi network when I turn it on and it does not show up on the list of products to chose from on the setup app. from my iPhone. in the Bose setup app. I put the SN. in the search bar and all I get information on how to use the Soundlink speaker but nothing to help me connect it to my Alexa dot? 

Thanks 

Guy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Alexa

Hello, 

Thanks for your question. 

The SoundLink Revolve is not a WiFi product so cannot be connected to your Echo dot via WiFi. If you wish to connect this, it will need to be done via an AUX connection, however do note, if there is no audio playing and no interaction with your Revolve, it will turn off automatically after 30 minutes.

You can disable this by simultaneously pressing and holding the Input and Volume + buttons until a tone or voice prompt confirming the setting.

You will also have to ensure that your Revolve is set to AUX in order for it to project anything from your Echo. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!