Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2016

Auto off feature

I have a Soundlink Revolve+ and a Mini Soundlink II. I have disabled the auto off feature on both and yet they still continue to turn off after a period of time. This a huge inconvenience since I use the speakers for my projectors. Is there an update that fixes this issue? Or is there something else I need to do...

1 REPLY 1

Re: Auto off feature

Hi jepheth34, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today! I am sorry to read that you are having some powering on issues with your speakers and would love to assist you further. 

The revolve will automatically power off after 30 minutes of no activity to attempt to save battery power, this is a feature that can be turned off on the Revolve + by simultaneously pressing and holding the Input and Volume + buttons until a tone or voice prompt confirms the setting. 

However on the SoundLink Mini II the device will power off after 20 minutes of no activity and can be disabled by simultaneously pressing and holding the Bluetooth and Volume + buttons until a tone or voice prompt is heard.

I look forward to hearing back from you in regards to this! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!