Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2020

BOSE SOUND LINK MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER WON"T produce sound

Despite showing that the BOSE SOUND LINK MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER is paired and connected and selected as an output device, and having updated the driver, and uninstalled and reinstalled the device several times, and the computer telling me the speaker is functioning properly and the volume set to maximum and the test of the speakers shows they test properly; the speakers do not provide audio output. It did work properly a few days ago  for a few hours, but I have not been able to get them to produce any sound other than the test tones from my ASUS PC. They work just fine with my Iphone.  Thoughts?

R K

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: BOSE SOUND LINK MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER WON"T produce sound

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that your SoundLink Mini does not appear to be producing any audio. 

Does this occur with every device you connect to? What device/s are you having this experience with?

Do let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2020

Occurs with my ASUS PC and Imac but works fine with my I-phone.

R K

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming. Do you have any other Bluetooth speakers you could test with the PC to see if there's any trouble getting audio from that?

What I'd recommend is to clear the pairing list of your computer and the speaker, by holding the Bluetooth button for ten seconds. Then, try to re-connect, and even use the onboard controls of the speaker to see if you're getting any audio when connected to the PC. Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!