Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2020

BOSE SOUNDLINK COLOR II AUDIO CUTTING IN AND OUT ON PC

Hi.

The audio on my Bose soundlink color II keeps cutting in and out on my PC. It started a few weeks ago when the speaker just cut off and would not come back on. I had to do a complete factory reset as well as update the device software.  These two things quelled the problem for a few day however it has since gotten worse It periodically cuts the sound in and out. Also if I am watching a video online and I either pause or skip forward/backward the sound cuts completely out. I have to turn off and on the device for it to work again. When this does not work I have to disconnect and do the factory reset for it to work again. I am beyond frustrated!

I look forward to your response/solution soon.

Keri

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: BOSE SOUNDLINK COLOR II AUDIO CUTTING IN AND OUT ON PC

Hey @Keri,

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing audio cut-outs on your SoundLink Color II speaker. Do you have this same problem when using the speaker with devices other than your PC? Do you keep your speaker within the Bluetooth range of 33ft when using it with the PC?

Also, have you updated your PC Bluetooth drivers so they are running the most up-to-date version, to avoid any incompatibilities?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!