Highlighted
Miss Hart
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

BOSS soundlink revolve

I bought my boss soundlink revolve a year ago. It worked great up to a few weeks ago.

It keeps going off (every 5 min) when I play musique continously.  It does this on different plateforms as well (hooked up directly to the computer and while using bluetooth).

It's fully charged.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: BOSS soundlink revolve

Hi Miss Hart,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your SoundLink Revolve. I can imagine how frustrating this must be, but don't worry, I'll do all I can to assist you!

Can you tell me if you experience the same issue with different source devices? E.g a Smartphone or tablet? 

I would recommend clearing the pairing list of your SoundLink Revolve, deleting the pairing on your computer and then trying to connect like it is a brand new connection. I have included a LINK HERE to assist you with clearing the pairing list on the speaker. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Miss Hart
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

Hi

I cleared the pairing list.
It seems that the speaker works fine for a couple of hours then starts acting up again - going off on its own every 2 to 5 minutes.
Anything else I should try?

Hello Miss Hart,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I am so sorry to hear you are still having issues with your Revolve speaker loosing connection. I would suggest trying the following steps to try to fix your issue:

• Check for and install any available product updates. Visit btu.bose.com and follow the instructions to ensure your product has the latest features and enhancements.
  • Perform a product reset. To do this unplug the speaker from power, then turn it on using battery power and then press and hold the Multi-function (•○•) button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow, then release the button.

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Kind Regards,

Vicky W