Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

Battery Percentage

I have a Bose Soundlink Color 2 and a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 II. With the Soundlink Color, I can never get an accurate battery percentage. With the QC, the battery percentage goes down by 10s, but with the Soundlink it’s either at 100% or 40%, and when it says 40%, I’ll plug it in for a minute and it’s back to 100%. 
I’m unsure how common this is and whether or not I should send it in for a replacement. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Battery Percentage

Hey JayMajora, 

Thanks for being a loyal Bose user. This does seem strange. Let's try some troubleshooting to get this fixed. 

1. Go to http://btu.bose.com on a computer and ensure your speaker is running on the latest firmware.
  2. Please perform a product reset, turn on your speaker, then press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language. I would like to make you aware that a reset clears all product settings, including Bluetooth® device memory and language selection, and returns the product to its original out-of-box state.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!