Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

Booo

Seriously?? My microsoundlink died (three middle lights) I was offered a deep discount price of 75.00?? Best buy has them for 69.00. This is B.S!! I had this for a little over a year. Died already, I have audio products from when I bought in the 80's. Those still work. I thought that Bose stood for quality. I will now be steering people away from your products on every forum I can find. Boo to you Bose!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Booo

Hey Metal828, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that your SoundLink Micro has stopped powering on, let's look into this further. 

We can start by ensuring the speaker is running the latest software by connecting the speaker to a PC, then visiting our online updater and following the steps on the site. The next step that we should reset the speaker by powering on your product and pressing and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the Bluetooth light glows blue and you hear a voice prompt to select a language.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of the steps above. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!